photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

What's inside my Vegan Box 3? #TVK3

Earlier this month, I subscribed to The Vegan Kind, monthly subscription box. I was over the moon, when I discovered a monthly box where the contents are both vegan & cruelty free - it's about time! The Vegan Kind is reasonably priced at £10 plus P&P (£2.95) & is shipped within the first 4 working days of the month. Each box will contain 5-8 products & the RRP is guaranteed to be more than £10. Not only this, with each box, 10p will be donated to the featured animal charity of the month & each month you will be given a collectable recipe card. The products included range from: Accessories, Foods, Toiletries, Cosmetics, Cleaning Products, Household supplies, Recipe Card- I really like the versatility of the box.

Here's what's inside my box:

Beond - Organic Acai Berry Bar - 35g - RRP £0.99
"Our Beond bars are named after Beo, an ancient God of agriculture. We made this bar from organic ingredients to celebrate traditional farming methods and their importance today in sustaining a balanced ecosystem and providing us with nutritious, healthy food". Beond are a small ethical company, who are 100% organic & their products contain only the finest natural ingredients. This lovely bar was made using renewable energy. Not only does it taste delicious & is good for the environment, it's a guilt-free treat that's low in fat, low in GI & even better, it gives you 1 of your 5 a day! 
Raw:: Vegan:: Gluten Free:: Dairy Free:: Soya Free 

Perry Court Farm - Air Dried Pear Crisps - 20g - RRP £0.75
These crisps are made with 100% pure fruit, they have no additives & are naturally air dried, so they're a healthy yet tasty stack. Just like regular crisps, they are crispy and crunchy & I actually really enjoyed them! The pears used in these crisps are hand picked from their farm in Kent & each pack only contains 70calories! 
I'm contemplating substitute regular crisps with these delicious healthy alternatives.  

Considerit Chocolate Mini Truffle Bar - Orange Flavour - RRP £1.90
First & foremost, this mini truffle bar is delicious! At Considerit they believe that good quality chocolate should be available to all & this mini truffle bar, was rich & creamy that I seriously recommend trying it!  
My only disappointment - there was only one in the box! 

Clearspring Organic - Dried Daikon - 40g - RRP £2.29
At first glance I was rather perplexed by this product, however I'm actually really looking forward to using it... Daikon is a source of Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron & is also known to aid the digestion of oily foods. This product came with cooking instructions, so I shall let you know how I get on...

Landgarten Organic Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Snack - 55g - RRP £1.99

Roasted pumpkin seeds covered with organic, fair-trade dark chocolate - I'm a fan of unusual nibbles & so I'm looking forward to trying these. The seeds are hot-air roasted so that no additional fat added in the process. If they taste as good as the packaging suggests, these could very well become new staple hand-bag snacks!

Premae Skincare - Hand & Foot Cream - 10ml - RRP £3.50
Premae Skincare are the worlds first allergen-free beauty brand. This hand & foot lotion is hydrating & enriched with vanilla which is both soothing and comforting. This lotion is also great for restoring brittle nails, I'm enjoying using it & curious to try out more from the brand.

Have you subscribed to The Vegan Kind?
Have you tried any of these products?



15 comments:

  1. I didn't even know that box like this exists, but now I know better... the idea of it if great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am trying next months one , they look great :)
    could you follow back on gfc please hun x
    The Inked Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely stuff, I'm looking forward to the next one ^__^
      Of course I can, I thought I already was =3 *blushes*
      It's all sorted now xx

      Delete
  3. oh wow! also never knew something like this existed! itd be great to those who want to become vegan and doesnt know where to start. the food does sound delish though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's definitely a good starter-kit & the truffle bar especially was yummy!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. oo this sounds lovely! I didn't know there was a vegan box about!
    Thanks for sharing,
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though I'm not Vegan, that all looks great!
    Bel
    www.journeysaremydiary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a good idea! I am not vegan either, but I can see that being really popular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I can't wait for the next box!
      xxx

      Delete
  7. I have heard of these sort of boxes but I am always worried that when you get a random selection of stuff there is something in there that always goes to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Landgarten Snacks! They do some really great seeds and chocolate covered fruit ;)

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper | An Undomestic Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have such an amazing blog, I love your posts! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, here are the details: http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/another-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea