photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

The Liebster Award ~ TAG

 January has been a pretty good month in terms of my blogs readership increasing & I've been lucky enough to have been nominated for the Liebster award 3 times!

The lovely ladies who nominated me are:

Emily @ Emily Loves  

Be sure to check out their blogs!
I haven't been able to find a direct definition or origin for the Liebster Award however, the Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

 The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

 ~+ The Rules +~ 
Answer the questions the tagger has set for you 
Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer 
Choose 11 people and link them in your post 
Go to their page and tell them Remember, no tag backs 

Here are the questions which I have been asked to answer:

If you were to spend a year traveling the world, where are the 5 places you'd most like to visit?
~ Amsterdam -  I would love to go to the Van Gogh museum
~ Berlin -  I hear there are a plethora of vegan restaurants
~ Switzerland - I would like to go to the H.R Giger museum 

~ Canada - My friend lives in Canada & it would be amazing to go & visit her
~ Tanzania - It would be beautiful to go to the Serengeti & see the wildlife in their natural habitats

What is your favourite book?
This is a tough question! I have so many favourites! I love Stephen Fry books & the Stieg Larsson trilogy, I'm currently reading Game of Thrones, which I'm really enjoying! I'm a book-a-holic & should not be encouraged!

Other than blogging, what do you like to spend your spare time doing?
spare time? ooh, that'll be when I blog! *blushes*

Hats, bags, or shoes?
Shoes... with a matching bag?

Where is your favourite place to shop?
 the internet? &&& Cyberdog in Camden.

What is your favourite recipe?
I do love a good vegetable curry, but it must contain aubergine!

If you could have any one designer item you've been coveting, what would it be?
I would love another Craig Morrison BUG bag... I've worn out 2 & can't find another one - BOO!

Tea or Coffee?
... it's always time for tea ^__^

What would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
I'm very ambitious, so who knows...

What's your must have beauty product?
Illamasqua - Hydra Veil

What are you most looking forward to in 2014?
I'm really excited for Alt-Fest, it's amazing - a festival totally dedicated to the music & scene I love!
 
What was the last film you saw?
Behind the Candelabra, if you haven't watched it, I seriously recommend you watch it.

If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 things would you take?
sunscreen, a blow-up dingy & 2xpaddles 

What's at the top of your wishlist?
Gwdihw: Muscle Soother Body Lotion

What was your favorite cartoon when you were younger? 
Mortimer & Arabel

Do you have a song that instantly cheers you up? 
Generally any Placebo song will instantly put a smile on my face! 

Did you ever spend lots of money on a highly acclaimed product just to find out it's rubbish? 
I can happily say no - I'm generally not influenced without trying a product for myself! 
 
Do you prefer high heels or flats? 
Stompy-Goth boots please. 

What's your best quality? 
...my modesty? 

Do you have any weird habits? 
erm, probably?! struggling to think if I'm being totally honest. 

Is there a movie that changed your life?
Yes - Priscilla Queen of the Desert 

Why did you start a blog? 
I began my original blog, in 2009 because it was a requirement for my University degree. 
  
What`s your favorite perfume?
Lush - Gorilla Perfume - Cocktail - it's divine!

The 11 questions I would like to ask those I've tagged:

01. How did you choose the name for your blog?
02. Why did you begin blogging?
03. What is your guilty pleasure?
04. What is your holy grail beauty product?
05. Do you tweet? What's your username?
06. What's your favourite fruit?
07. White or brown bread?
08. What is your 'party trick'?
09: What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
10. Indoors are you socks, slippers or bare feet?
11. What is the last thing that really made you laugh?

Tag... You're it!
Melissa @ The Inked Blonde
Louise @ That's Just Her   

4 comments:

  1. I love these kind of awards - they are so fun to answer and make you look at your self. Great film choice by the way :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to try the hydra veil too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou soo very much hun, and weldone , i think my holy grail product has to be my estee lauder double wear but my must have is eyeliner , i cant wear makeup without it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for the nomination! I've finally posted my award:

    http://thats-just-her.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-leibster-blog-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea