photo Bloglovin_zpsec009169.png  photo Twitter_zps746db242.png  photo Instagram_zps529e528b.png  photo Pinterest_zps16698b9b.png

Products I'd Like To Try #1

Despite drastically trying to reduce the size of my cosmetics stash, I couldn't help myself but think about the products which I'd like to try during the near future. Here are the products which have made my first edit...


Illamasqua: Defined Brows Set (Illamasqua, Eyebrow Cake, Gleam, Angled Brush, £51) Defined brows are the key to finishing any make-up look, they frame the face & lift the eye area. Creating a defined, yet not cakey-looking brow takes practice & finding products which work has proved to be a mission - many of the products I've tried have been disappointing & so I'm hoping this collection will become a staple within my make-up bag!

Manic Panic: Violet-Night, High Voltage Hair Colour (Manic Panic, High Voltage Classic, £10) Purple hair dyes are notoriously difficult to keep purple & having previously used a couple of Manic Panic pinks & being impressed, I'm looking forward to trying this colour.

Sugarpill: Chromalust Loose Eyeshadow (Cutecosmetics, Sugarpill Cosmetics, £8.95) I'm a big fan of fairy-like-shimmering eyeshadows, they make fabulous bases & can also be used to highlight the brow-bone.

Bdellium: Green Bamboo Finishing Brush (Cuteecosmetics, Bdellium, £10.95) This brush is said to create the perfect, light finish with being suitable for blending both face-powders & water-based foundations - decent tools are definitely important when creating a flawless look, so I'm looking forward to seeing what different this eco-friendly, vegan brush can make.  

Gwdihw: Muscle Soother Body Lotion (Cutecosmetics, Gwdihw, 250ml, £10.95) I'm always trying to find products which can soothe aching muscles, I spend alot of time on my feet & although my Lush Cosmetics Wiccy Magic Muscles is a Holy Grail product of mine, it's nice to find alternatives.

Lush Cosmetics: Turkish Delight (Lush Cosmetics, Turkish Delight, 200g, £16.25) Ro's Argan is my ultimate go-to but, I thought it might be nice to try something a little different... Turkish Delight has a lovely, almost fluffy texture & is enriched with cocoa butter & almond oil, beautiful!  
Bonus fact: Each pot contains 20,000 rose petals. 

Which products are on your to-try list?
Have you tried any of the above?


8 comments:

  1. My dad loves lush men items , I love the finishing brush .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush products, especially since that have really great ethics as a brand :) Cruelty free is really important to me. Great choices and thanks for sharing

    Laura x
    www.sidestreetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gwdihw products.
    On my wish list is Snail Gel Cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many products I'd like to try, but am never sure if they will do what they are supposed to! I do love lush stuff though. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've wanted to try Manic Panic for a while now but I don't have the guts to be that bright red haha. I'd love the Illamasqua Defined Brows Set but Benefit won my hear with theirs. It is half the price you should try it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be really interested to try the muscle soother!!

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh some lovely ideas there! I think my wish list contains Anna Sui products, I am desperate to try something by her, she is so dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The brow kit is on my list too! The Lush Turkish delight conditioner sounds fab for skin, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog & taking the time to comment!

Be sure to leave your link(s) so I can check out your blog(s)

You can also, follow me on twitter @pixee_pea